Tenuta Moriano - Tufesco
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
Being the ultimate wine of excellence, the Tufesco is Tenuta Moriano's heart and centre. A high quality wine with great body, smooth and harmonious, cultivated out of upperclass vineyards of which every hectare reveils of the great aromas and fragrances. This wine is characterized by its elegance, its intense perfumes that are subtle and compact.
- Typology: Red I.G.T. Tuscany.
- Grape variety: Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Vineyard height: The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Maceration of 20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: 12 months in French and Slovenian oak barrique (barrels). Aging 12 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour intense ruby red. Perfume intense and elegant perfume with the scent of the soil and the wooden barrels in harmony with the aroma of wild berries. Flavour stern yet elegant, well-structured and tannic and well-blended together.
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season
- SEPTEMBER LAST MINUTE - 15 % OFF: - 15 % off from 01/09/2019 to 30/09/2019- minimum stay 2 nights