Tenuta Moriano - Toscano
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
The wine that holds the legend of Tuscany, product of traditionally grown and cultivated on young vineyards with add youth and freshness to the creation of this young, independent and genuine wine.
- Typology: Red I.G.T. wine.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. Clayey and tuffaceous soil. 5.000 plants per hectare. Cultivation system is “cordone speronato”.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at automatically controlled temperature, with maceration of 20 about days and daily pumping over and punching-down.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 3 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red. Flavour crisp and lively yet persistent. Bouquet intense and fruity.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- HIGH SEASON AUGUST - 20 % OFF: - 20 % off from 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019- minimum stay 4 nights
- LAST FREE APARTMENTS IN JULY: - 30 % off from 18/07/2019 to 31/07/2019- minimum stay 2 nights