Tenuta Moriano - Passione
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
A wine of great character, depth and stereotypical thanks to the excellent Syrah quality with outstanding herbal aromas combined with the perfume of black berries. A characteristic flavour with a good, morbid softness and exquisite taste persistence.
- Typology: Rosso I.G.T. Toscana.
- Grape variety: Syrah.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. Clayey and tuffaceous soil. 5.000 plants per hectare. Cultivation system is “cordone speronato”.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at automatically controlled temperature, with maceration of 20 about days.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 4/6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour brilliant ruby red. Perfume intense and vinous with the scent of wild berries. Flavour harmonious, full and well-structured.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season