Tenuta Moriano - Sogno
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
Obtained from Merlot grapes- carefully selected and hand-picked in the vineyards located in the south-west of the property of the Tenuta Moriano This wine has an intense ruby red color with purple hues.Vinified in french oak tonneaux "Sogno "has a great charming taste slightly tannic and fruity, floral nose with spicy notes.
- Typology: Rosso I.G.T. Toscano.
- Grape variety: Merlot.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at an aoutomatically controlled temperature with approximately 20 days of maceration and daily pumping over.
- Maturation and aging:In French oak barrels. Aging 6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour intense ruby red. Perfume harmonious, full and well structured. Flavour intense and vinous with hints of berries.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- HIGH SEASON AUGUST - 20 % OFF: - 20 % off from 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019- minimum stay 4 nights
- LAST FREE APARTMENTS IN JULY: - 30 % off from 18/07/2019 to 31/07/2019- minimum stay 2 nights