Tenuta Moriano - Morianorosso
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
Moriano Rosso velvety, elegant wine, with an elegant bouquet, this wine has all flavourfull charateristics of the Merlot and the Sangiovese grape as it matured in oak barrels. The combination of tradition and innovation gives the wine an excellent fruity structure and balance.
- Typology: Red I.G.T. wine.
- Grape variety: 70% Sangiovese grape and 30% Merlot.
- Vineyard height: 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff and the presence of fossils. The cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Maceration of 20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: 12 months in wooden barrels. Aging 5/6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red with a hint of garnet-red. Perfume intense and persistent, predominated by maturity and the scent of berries. Flavour warm taste, great body and slightly tannic.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season