Our events during your stay
At Tenuta Moriano, immersed in the splendid Tuscan hills, it’s possible to taste excellent wines and discover the history and tradition of the company and the territory.
For that we offer a choice of activities related to wine, magical product of the Tuscan tradition.
1) Tasting of 3 selected wines accompanied by some snacks to get closer to the world of wine and its traditions. The wines are chosen in order to create a tasting path that allows to understand the various types of grapes, the processing and aging techniques and how all these components give life to products with different characteristics that express the peculiarities of the territory.
Duration: about 45 minutes.
Price: € 7.00 / person.
2) Tasting of 5 selected wines accompanied by typical local products. A real tasting route studied in detail to understand how grape types, production techniques and refinement give life to products with a thousand nuances, and how the territory of origin plays a fundamental role in all production processes.
At the end of the tasting, will be visited the cellar where will be explained the main production methods and the machinery used.
Duration: about 1.5 hours.
Price: € 18.00 / person.
3) Tasting with lunch - a real immersion in the heart of the Tuscan tradition, made of nature, food and wine, genuine and worked with care and love. This experience begins with the visit of the cellar where the main production methods of our wines are shown and explained; then continue with the tasting of 3 selected wines and then relax and enjoy a light lunch with 2 wines paired with dishes. After lunch, guests will be taken to one of the most scenic spots of the estate, "l'uccellare", where you can admire a breathtaking view.
Duration: about 5 hours.
Price: € 45.00 / person.
3 wines + 2 for lunch.
Notes: possibility of transfer from various places of return. For prices and more information contact the Reception.
During a pleasant walk in the vineyard and visit to the winery, our visitors can discover the territory and the activities of our estate, know the varieties of our grapes, the harvesting methods and the ancient secrets that have always enchanted our Tuscan wine.
The tasting of 3 wines will be made along the walk through the vineyards, during which the organoleptic characteristics of some of the most representative wines of the estate are illustrated, to make guests feel all the passion that is transferred in each individual bottle.
The route ends with the tasting of the last sunset wine on the terrace of the estate, where then, at the end of the tour, participants can relax with an aperitif with a glass of wine and a snack buffet.
Participants: minimum 4 people.
When: by reservation.
Price: € 18.00 / person (adults +18 / under 18 years free).
Duration of activity: about 2.5 hours.
One evening a week Tenuta Moriano organizes a real outdoor party, with a buffet and lots of music, to enjoy their holidays, either as a couple, or with friends or family. Pure fun for both adults and children. Unfailing wine, the protagonist of this party!
Price: € 29.00 / person.
Tenuta Moriano's Tuscan Cooking Classes are an experience not to be missed: a cooking expert teaches in a pleasant and familiar atmosphere to cook simple, everyday and traditional dishes but at the same time refined, conveying a great passion for the table . The participants will discover ingredients and customs typical of Tuscan culture and will learn the thousand secrets of our traditional cuisine. Each lesson includes the preparation of a complete menu of three dishes: homemade pasta, a second course with side dish and dessert, as well as homemade bread and focaccia. Vegetarian menu on request.
The lesson ends with a lunch or dinner of dishes prepared together, to be consumed in combination with the company's wines. Dinner can also be booked by those who had not participated in the course.
Participants: 2 - 6 people.
When: by reservation only.
Price: € 75.00 / person course + lunch / dinner - € / person only lunch / dinner.
On Saturday evening we welcome our guests in the reception hall near the estate with tasty typical dishes prepared in the estate, to start a relaxing holiday and get to know the other guests in a familiar and serene environment. The buffet includes appetizers, first courses, a second course, dessert and coffee, and is served in combination with 3 wines as well as specialties' of own production.
When: every Saturday evening from June to September.
Also ask for a breakfast basket at home every day. A rich basket provided with both sweet and savory products as well as drinks to start the day in the best way.
Price: € 9.00 adults - € 7.00 children.
Services and deliveries
Service bread and fresh croissants, newspaper service, shopping service at home.
When: every day from June to September, by reservation.
Half Board / Full Board Service
Available always except high season (July and August).
For small – medium groups: Min 4 adults – Max 10 guests.
Half Board - Breakfast and Dinner
4/5 adults: € 50.00/person;
6/10 adults: € 40.00/person;
Children (6–12 years old): € 23.00/child.
Full Board - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
4/5 adults: € 75.00/person;
6/10 adults: € 60.00/person;
Children (6–12 years old): € 33.00/child.
Meals are held in one of our bigger apartments and outside in the garden in case of good weather.
Available always also in high season (July and August).
For small – medium groups: Min 2 adults – Max 10 guests.
Few menu proposals to choose.
2/4 adults: € 40.00/person;
5/10 adults: € 35.00/person;
Children (6–12 years old): € 20.00/child.
Meals are held in the reservation apartment, inside or in the garden.
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- HIGH SEASON AUGUST - 25 % OFF: - 25 % off from 17/08/2019 to 31/08/2019- minimum stay 2 nights
- SEPTEMBER - PRICES EVEN LOWER - 15% OFF: - 15 % off from 01/09/2019 to 30/09/2019- minimum stay 2 nights
- LAST MINUTE BILO - 33 % OFF: - 33 % off from 17/08/2019 to 28/08/2019 for two-room apartment- minimum stay 2 nights