Tenuta Moriano - Chianti Montespertoli
Wine Chianti Montespertoli Docg
Elegant, harmonious, pleasant and with a rich perfume: a high quality Chianti with an engaging taste. On one hand, well-structured wine, on the other a wine with a lot of morbidity and balance. A short passageway through the French oak barrique allows the perfume of the fruit to be at its best.
- Typology: Rosso D.O.C.G. Chianti Montespertoli.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese 90%, Merlot 10%.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. Clayey and tuffaceous soil. 5.000 plants per hectare. Cultivation system is “cordone speronato”.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at automatically controlled temperature, with maceration of 20 about days and daily pumping over and punching-down.
- Maturation and aging: In French oak barrels. Aging in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red with a hint of garnet-red due to the aging process. Perfume harmonious and balanced and lightly tannic. Flavour typical vinous perfume accompanied by the taste of blue berries.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season