Tenuta Moriano - Chianti Il Boscaccio
Wine Chianti Docg
Chianti expresses the Tuscan territory that mainly produces the Sangiovese grape, expresses the complexity of this grape variety.
- Typology: Chianti d.o.c.g.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called “cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Maceration for 15-20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 4 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red. Perfume red berries. Flavour persistent, morbid and good body.
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season
- SEPTEMBER LAST MINUTE - 15 % OFF: - 15 % off from 01/09/2019 to 30/09/2019- minimum stay 2 nights