Tenuta Moriano - Chianti Il Boscaccio
Wine Chianti Docg
Chianti expresses the Tuscan territory that mainly produces the Sangiovese grape, expresses the complexity of this grape variety.
- Typology: Chianti d.o.c.g.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called “cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Maceration for 15-20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 4 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red. Perfume red berries. Flavour persistent, morbid and good body.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- HIGH SEASON AUGUST - 20 % OFF: - 20 % off from 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019- minimum stay 4 nights
- LAST FREE APARTMENTS IN JULY: - 30 % off from 18/07/2019 to 31/07/2019- minimum stay 2 nights