The place to taste all the products of the estate
The Winery within the Tenuta Moriano is the place to taste and purchase all the products of the estate from the Tufesco to the Chianti, from the Morianorosso to the San Lorenzo wines, the olive oils and distillates, all available in single bottles, in cartons and in a variety of gift packages.
The "enoteca" is the high point in the panorama of the Chianti region. Having the opportunity to organize personalized wine tastings, our highly experienced staff, transform the experience of visting the wine cellar, into a knowledgeable, charming event.
Reservations to visit the winery and the vineyards, can be made upon request. In addition to the participation of the wine tasting, the winery offers its guests the opportunity to discover the secrets of wine making, from the harvest to the pressing and bottling, inclusive of fermentation techniques, and the multi faceted processes of aging.
- LAST MINUTE OFFER!: 20% off from 01/10 to 31/10/2017 Offer is valid for minimum 3 nights stays
- ROMANTIC GETAWAY: Tucked away among the gently rolling hills of Florentine countryside, Tenuta Moriano is locateld in the heart of Chianti region. Enjoy delicious meals, a glass of Chianti wine and the sound of Tuscan silence for your romantic getaway.
- ARTS, CULTURE AND WINE: Discovering treasures of "Bel Paese" in a perfect combination between arts and nature. For those who associate Tuscany with Art and good wines, they will have found the perfect match for a getaway at Tenuta Moriano.
- FOR WINE LOVERS: Enjoy the sunset from the vinyeards with a glass of wine! For a getaway in a wonderful secluded spot, Tenuta Moriano is what you are looking for!
- FLAVORS OF TUSCANY: Enjoy the pleasure of a hided place in florentine hills and discover flavors and authentic products of Tuscan cuisine. If you are looking for a weekend of pleasures, Tenuta Moriano is the perfect match between nature and tradition!
- OFFER TWO NIGHTS AND DINNER: Special price € 290,00 for two person for a two nights stay with breakfast and dinner in a hided place in Tuscan hills!