Tenuta Moriano - San Lorenzo
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
Presented 2 years after the grape picking on the 10th of August, also called La Notte delle Stelle (The Night of the Stars), the wine was named after the vineyard zone from where the grapes are originated. Historic residential wine which symbolises the traditional craft behind wine making.
- Typology: Red I.G.T. Tuscany.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese.
- Vineyard height: Sangiovese From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. Clayey and tuffaceous soil. 5.000 plants per hectare. Cultivation system is “cordone speronato”.
- Fermentation: Maceration of about 20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: 12 months in French oak barrels. Aging 5/6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red with a hint of garnet-red. Perfume rich and complicated with the scent of fresh fruit. Flavour harmonious and balanced, intense and persistent after taste.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- SPRING PROMOTION UP TO 20% OFF: - 10 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 2 nights - 15 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 3 nights - 20 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 4 nights