Tenuta Moriano - Rosso Moriano
Simple wine, for daily use in the Florentine countryside, obtained from San Giovese grapes, show all its tradition of our territory. Ideal for simple everyday foods.
- Typology: Vino rosso.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano.
- Vineyard height: 250 metres a.s.l. Soil clayey and tuffaceous. The cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5500 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Fermentation in steel vats at an automatically controlled temperature with approximately 20 days of maceration and daily pumping over.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 2 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour bright ruby red. Fruity notes of violet and cherry. Flavour crisp and lively yet persistant.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- SPRING PROMOTION UP TO 20% OFF: - 10 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 2 nights - 15 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 3 nights - 20 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 4 nights