Tenuta Moriano - Rosso Moriano
Simple wine, for daily use in the Florentine countryside, obtained from San Giovese grapes, show all its tradition of our territory. Ideal for simple everyday foods.
- Typology: Vino rosso.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano.
- Vineyard height: 250 metres a.s.l. Soil clayey and tuffaceous. The cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5500 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Fermentation in steel vats at an automatically controlled temperature with approximately 20 days of maceration and daily pumping over.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 2 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour bright ruby red. Fruity notes of violet and cherry. Flavour crisp and lively yet persistant.
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00 * offer valid only in low season
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00 * offer valid only in low season
- SEPTEMBER LAST MINUTE - 15 % OFF: - 15 % off from 01/09/2019 to 30/09/2019- minimum stay 2 nights