Tenuta Moriano - Pensiero
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
The Pensiero is born out of the best selection of grapes. It is a blend of 3 kinds of grapes Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, e Sangiovese. They give structure to the intense aroma and the slightly tannic flavour to this great wine. Its eightteen-month stay in oak barrels explain the character of the wine.
- Typology: Rosso I.G.T. Toscana.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: Maceration of about 15-20 days in steel vats at automatically controlled temperature.
- Maturation and aging: Maturation 18 months in French oak barrels. Aging 6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour deep and intense ruby red. Perfume complex perfume combining red berries and notions of spices. Flavour a warm full flavour in your entire mouth.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00