Tenuta Moriano - Sentimento
Wine Rosso Toscana Igt
A very pleasant, aromatic, fresh and even a cosy wine. Thanks to the choice of using Trebbiano grapes for this soil the wine is quite intense for a young wine.
- Typology: Bianco I.G.T. Toscano.
- Grape variety: Toscano Trebbiano toscano and Malvasia from the Chianti region.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. The soil consists out of Stratified Pliocenic marine tuff, the cultivation system is called“ cordone speronato”, 5000 plants per hectare.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at automatically controlled temperature of 14/16 degrees Celsius.
- Maturation and aging: In steel vats. Aging 2 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour straw-yellow with a lime green shine to it. Perfume fruity sensations with floral notions. Flavour savoury and harmonic.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00