A great location between Florence, Siena and Pisa
GPS Coordinates: 43.713288°, 11.078383° How to reach us by car
Coming from Highway A1 from Milan or Rome
- Go to exit Firenze Scandicci and take the “Superstada” FirenzePisaLivorno direction PisaLivorno;
- Exit at Ginestra Fiorentina and follow the signs to Montespertoli (8km);
- When You arrive in the village, turn left following the signs to Tenuta Moriano,
- Continue straight for about 700 m., Turn left again and follow the same direction, go straight up to the Stop;
- Take the road for Pieve di San Piero in Mercato and go ahead to the church;
- Here turn left following the signs for Tenuta Moriano;
- Continue for about 3 km to find a small temple, turn right and follow the signs;
- After 1.8 km you will see our Estate.
Coming from Siena passing on the “Superstrada” Florence - Siena
- Go to Poggibonsi Nord and follow the signs to Barberino Val D'Elsa, then go ahead till Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa and Marcialla, and follow the signs to Lucardo
- After Lucardo turn left following the signs for Tenuta Moriano, continue for about 3 Km until you will see signs of Tenuta Moriano,
- turn left and follow the signs and after 1.8 km found around our estate.
Coming from Pisa and Florence airports
- From Pisa Airport Galileo Galilei take the “Superstrada” FirenzePisaLivorno direction Florence, exit at Ginestra Fiorentina and follow the directions above;
- From the airport of Florence, take in the bridge (Viadotto dell'Indiano”), go to “Superstrada” FirenzePisaLivorno follow direction PisaLivorno and exit at Ginestra Fiorentina. Continue following the directions above.
- LAST MINUTE OFFER!: 20% off from 01/10 to 31/10/2017 Offer is valid for minimum 3 nights stays
- ROMANTIC GETAWAY: Tucked away among the gently rolling hills of Florentine countryside, Tenuta Moriano is locateld in the heart of Chianti region. Enjoy delicious meals, a glass of Chianti wine and the sound of Tuscan silence for your romantic getaway.
- ARTS, CULTURE AND WINE: Discovering treasures of "Bel Paese" in a perfect combination between arts and nature. For those who associate Tuscany with Art and good wines, they will have found the perfect match for a getaway at Tenuta Moriano.
- FOR WINE LOVERS: Enjoy the sunset from the vinyeards with a glass of wine! For a getaway in a wonderful secluded spot, Tenuta Moriano is what you are looking for!
- FLAVORS OF TUSCANY: Enjoy the pleasure of a hided place in florentine hills and discover flavors and authentic products of Tuscan cuisine. If you are looking for a weekend of pleasures, Tenuta Moriano is the perfect match between nature and tradition!
- OFFER TWO NIGHTS AND DINNER: Special price € 290,00 for two person for a two nights stay with breakfast and dinner in a hided place in Tuscan hills!