The story of the Tenuta Moriano is grounded in profound values
Tenuta Moriano is located in the municipality of Montespertoli and owned by the Panconesi family, which is native and deeply rooted in the Chianti region. The Panconesi family took over the estate in 1990 and created an efficient agricultural hacienda set up for modern viticulture and for the production of quality wines.
Today the Tenuta Moriano covers 130 hectares completely dedicated to cultivation, in certain areas for the production of wines, in others for the production of extra-virgin olive oil still extracted in the traditional way with millstones. The agricultural structures of the original Tenuta Moriano were carefully restored and converted to high quality tourist accommodations.
The story of the Tenuta Moriano is grounded in profound values. These values are transformed into great care and into constant research and development in all its aspects, not only resulting into a passion to produce the resources that are then transformed into the creation of an assortment of wines of an excellent standard, but also in the creation of advanced services of total comfort and reliability.
- LAST MINUTE OFFER!: 20% off from 01/10 to 31/10/2017 Offer is valid for minimum 3 nights stays
- ROMANTIC GETAWAY: Tucked away among the gently rolling hills of Florentine countryside, Tenuta Moriano is locateld in the heart of Chianti region. Enjoy delicious meals, a glass of Chianti wine and the sound of Tuscan silence for your romantic getaway.
- ARTS, CULTURE AND WINE: Discovering treasures of "Bel Paese" in a perfect combination between arts and nature. For those who associate Tuscany with Art and good wines, they will have found the perfect match for a getaway at Tenuta Moriano.
- FOR WINE LOVERS: Enjoy the sunset from the vinyeards with a glass of wine! For a getaway in a wonderful secluded spot, Tenuta Moriano is what you are looking for!
- FLAVORS OF TUSCANY: Enjoy the pleasure of a hided place in florentine hills and discover flavors and authentic products of Tuscan cuisine. If you are looking for a weekend of pleasures, Tenuta Moriano is the perfect match between nature and tradition!
- OFFER TWO NIGHTS AND DINNER: Special price € 290,00 for two person for a two nights stay with breakfast and dinner in a hided place in Tuscan hills!