The story of the Tenuta Moriano is grounded in profound values
Tenuta Moriano is located in the municipality of Montespertoli and owned by the Panconesi family, which is native and deeply rooted in the Chianti region. The Panconesi family took over the estate in 1990 and created an efficient agricultural hacienda set up for modern viticulture and for the production of quality wines.
Today the Tenuta Moriano covers 130 hectares completely dedicated to cultivation, in certain areas for the production of wines, in others for the production of extra-virgin olive oil still extracted in the traditional way with millstones. The agricultural structures of the original Tenuta Moriano were carefully restored and converted to high quality tourist accommodations.
The story of the Tenuta Moriano is grounded in profound values. These values are transformed into great care and into constant research and development in all its aspects, not only resulting into a passion to produce the resources that are then transformed into the creation of an assortment of wines of an excellent standard, but also in the creation of advanced services of total comfort and reliability.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- EASTER 2019: Easter 2019 special from € 295.00 for 2 guests
- SPRING PROMOTION UP TO 20% OFF: - 10 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 2 nights - 15 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 3 nights - 20 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 4 nights