Panconesi - Grappa del Chianti
This grappa was produced out of the prestigious Sangiovese grape marc, cultivated on the property for the production of Chianti wines. You can distinguish the strong personality – bold and elegant at the same time. It expresses all characteristics of this grape variety with a soft morbid body.
- Typology: Grappa del Chianti.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese.
- Production area: Montespertoli, Firenze.
- Distillation method: Traditional distillation of steam through discontinuity inside the pot still.
- Maturation: In steel inox containers Traditional distillation of steam through discontinuity inside the pot still.
- Alcoholic strength: 43% Vol.
- Tasting notes: Colour Chrystal clear and with shades of light colours. Perfume fragrant and persistent. Flavour warm and smooth.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00