Tenuta Moriano - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
On this extraordinary soil, hand in hand with a immemorial tradition, grow the olives of Tenuta Moriano. The oil extracted from them was appraised many times for its superiour quality. Fragrant, balanced, with an intense perfume. With respect for the antique craft the olives are handpicked and pressed by a traditional grindstone.
- Olive variety: Frantoio, Leccino, Moraiolo.
- Production area: Montespertoli, Firenze, height: 250m a.s.l., in medium mixed soil.
- Harvesting method: The handpicking of the olives takes place in the first half of November. After the pressing the olives are stored in crates.
- Pressing process: Further extraction happens in a low temperature cycle in the first 24 hours after the harvest.
- Storage: In steel inox vats at a fixed temperature.
- Tasting notes: Colour green. Perfume olive nectar with herbal notes. Flavour fruity, natural sensations, bitter and slightly “pinching”.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- SPRING PROMOTION UP TO 20% OFF: - 10 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 2 nights - 15 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 3 nights - 20 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 4 nights