Tenuta Moriano is a small paradise where time stands still
Welcome to Tenuta Moriano, located in between Firenze, Siena and San Gimignano, in the lovely hills of the Chianti with its prestigious vineyards, olive trees and a beautiful scenery.
Peace and relaxation are the best words to describe the atmosphere of this centuries-old property, completely surrounded by nature. Olives, forests, blooming meadows and vineyards surround this enchanting place that, thanks to its location, dominates the colourful Tuscan landscape and enables you to see in the horizon the Chianti hills, castles and even the towers of San Gimignano.
Tenuta Moriano is an agricultural estate that produces wine and olive oil of the highest quality and that accommodates cottages built in the traditional Tuscan style for guests who would like to escape into this small paradise where time stands still...
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00
- EASTER 2019: Easter 2019 special from € 295.00 for 2 guests
- SPRING PROMOTION UP TO 20% OFF: - 10 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 2 nights - 15 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 3 nights - 20 % off from 02/03 to 01/06/19 - minimum stay 4 nights