Tenuta Moriano - Chianti Montespertoli Riserva
Wine Chianti Montespertoli Docg
The best selection of grapes, the quality of the Sangiovese grape makes the wines better and better over the years. Intense and elegant wine, the ultimate expression of a Chianti characterized by the traditional taste and original from this region.
- Typology: Rosso D.O.C.G. Chianti Montespertoli.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese 90%, Merlot 5%, Cabernet 5%.
- Vineyard height: From 250 to 280 metres a.s.l. Clayey and tuffaceous soil. 5.000 plants per hectare. Cultivation system is “cordone speronato”.
- Fermentation: In steel vats at automatically controlled temperature, with maceration of 20 about days and daily pumping over and punching-down.
- Maturation and aging: 12 months in French oak barrels. Aging 6 months in bottle.
- Tasting notes: Colour ruby red with a hint of garnet-red. Perfume typical vinous perfume of blue berries. Flavour harmonious and balanced and slightly tannic.
- Early Booking Discount 10% off: For bookings confirmed 120 days before the arrival date Valid for bookings minimum 4 nights Valid all the year excluded high season (July and August)
- FOOD AND WINE WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 160.00 2 nights € 260.00
- ROMANTIC WEEKEND: Package for 2 people: 1 night € 190.00 2 nights € 290.00